Windy start to the weekend

This morning I got a little later start as I have my weekend chores to do. The ride was a little daunting as it was very windy again.  Even with the strong winds I pushed forward trying not to loose against the wind. I rode 10.18 miles in 42:23 minutes at an average speed of 14.4 mph and a max speed of 26.2 mph. I burnt 561 calories and my average HR was 142 bpm and my max HR was 154 bpm. My stats are posted below.

UPDATE: Tomorrow I am going on a MARS group ride leaving from Jersey Bents LLC in Hamilton Square NJ.  Not sure the distance we will go, but I am assuming 20 miles will be in order.  We will stop for linch at a Pizza and Sub shop over in Windsor Village. When I get home I will post my stats and info about the ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride