My Status and why no posts!

I have not had a ride update because I have not been out on the trike in a while. My doctor changed my medications and I have been in sort of a rut. One doctor changed my pain killer which takes a week for my body to adjust, my other doctor changed another medication that takes 14 days for me to adjust. So all in all I am screwed up to say the least. I am in a constant fog for the last few days with horrible headaches. Last night the headache was so bad I just shut the lights and went to sleep. I hope to be out on the trike in the next week or so, and then I will continue posting.

Comments

Steeker said…
Hey I know how you feel being nocked down, I had two surgury's and just got back again on the bike , you'll be on the road again no worries
Gary said…
I hope you are feeling better again soon.
Joel said…
Thank you both, I doubt I will be riding until the spring.
Roland said…
Joel

Hope all is better soon.


Roland @ ebent.com
Joel said…
I am feeling much better, and plan to be ou ridding as soon as we get some warmer weather. I don't want to push it as the cold weather is not the time to get back in shape safely.

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride