Shake Down Ride

This morning I went out on a local training loop. I feel I did well for the second ride of the season and the first true ride. Below are the stats for this ride.
10.14 miles
12.2 Mph average speed
23.4 Max Speed
304' Elevation Gain
566 calories burnt
154 bpm average heart rate
179 bpm max heart rate
I found a few things needing adjustment on the trike, but nothing to do with the drive-train, all just cosmetic stuff.

I was notified today that the new alarm has shipped, so I guess I will get it in around 10 to 15 days, which is normal for HG Airmail.

I received the Cage Rocket and it does not fit the carbon cage I had allocated for it. So it was mounted on the rear rack and it fits in good with the motif. It is easy to open and it looks like my cell phone will fit fine plus some extra cash and a few other things. Below is the photo of it mounted on the rack.

I find it very easy to access my gear in the Cage Rocket and it doesn't feel like it will pop open and I will loose anything. The version I bought is waterproof so I don't have to worry about it getting wet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride