Bling for the Black Widow

For the longest time I have felt that the graphics on the Black Widow were dated and shabby looking. I also noted that they were starting to peel up at the edges and know that as soon as it was warm out they would start to peel off completely. I decided that I should change the graphics to something more refined and cool looking. The local sign maker was able to produce two logos and install them on the trike to match the Black Widow logo on the chain-stays.  Below are photos of the results of the change. I think they look cool and give the trike a special look.

I found out that my replacement handlebars were shipped yesterday from Utah Trikes and will be delivered March 1st. I also was notified that the custom chain tubes being made by Terracycle were also shipped. They were shipped priority mail so they should be here in a few days. Then I will have my hands full installing those bad boys. I am expecting the replacement tubes to make a difference as the tubes I have now are not properly flared.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride