Major error in judgment

This morning I decided to reverse my training loop to maybe avoid the wind. Well this was a huge error as the opposite side of the road was in the worst condition possible. As far as the wind goes it was just as bad and just as unpredictable. I rode 16.16 miles a mile longer than yesterday do to a detour. My average speed was 13.60 mph and my max speed was 21.80 mph. I burnt 747 calories in 1 hr 11 minutes. The weather was a nice 75 degrees with a wind out of the West at 11 mph with much higher gusts. My elevation gain was 864'.
My next project before a new neck rest will be a seat cover which is washable. TW-Bents has one available, but it isn't available in the USA at this time.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Nice idea!! To make a blog about your way on bike! Congrats!

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride