Good ride with performance decreases!

Today is house work day so I went for a shorter ride.  Still can't seem to get my bent legs back into shape.  I did come across a new performance degrade!  The area around here is using a new road patching technique which is applied by one man in a truck that sprays a sticky gray compound into the pot holes and the compresses this compound.  This compound seems to have a huge amount of sticky pieces that adhere to your tires making your tires much slower.  After my ride it took about one half hour to scrape this sticky globes off my tires.  I don't even think I got all of it.  On roads that i would reach 12 mph I was having trouble keeping 9 mph.  Not only do you feel this stuff you hear it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride