Mounting the new Brake Light

After ordering the Maxxon brake light I thought I had better come up with a mount for it.  I looked carefully at the trike and realized that locating it on the same stem as the laser taillight was not going to work at all.  I then came up with the idea of mounting it on the left rear chain stay, but I still had to find a secure and good looking way of doing it.  After a few ours in the workshop looking through my piles of bike accessories and accessory mounts I decided on using the "Minoura Light and Computer Mount". Do to the strap size it took a lot of adapting for it to fit. but it looks great.
 Now once the Maxxon Brake Light is delivered I will mount it and give it a test run.  Once I removed the frnder the trike was once a gain it's streamlined self.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride