Everyday something comes before riding!

We had a few nice weeks for me to ride, but many things prevented me from getting on the trike.  When I had the trike ready to ride the weather got in the way, then it was the paving on my street and now of all things my back popped out.  The weather is going to be bad for the rest of the week so maybe next week I can get back on the trike.  I see the pain doctor Friday for some spinal shots that usually help, so I am confidant that I will be OK to ride.  If so it will be the shakedown ride of the season.

I have my Vivitar DVR 480 mounted on my helmet and fresh batteries installed, so it will get it's test as soon as I ride.  I am not expecting a record high speed ride, just a nice leisurely ride along the canal tow path.  The Delaware and Raritan Canal tow path has just been re-topped with something that looks like red clay, I hope it is compacted well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride