Another Safety upgrade

For the longest time I have been in the market for a brake light, and I finally found one that needs no switches or wires.  The Maxxon Brake light has the following specs:
  • Employs similar-to NINTEDO Wii technology world-first wireless brake light bikes
  • Innovative award winner with U.S. patent (US7649447B2)
  • Equipped with PWM/SWITCHING tech, able to work with rechargeable batteries without sacrifice of brightness, environmental !
  • Equipped with auto-on (within 30 sec of riding, on to Mode-3) and auto-off (when bike is still over 4mins) user-friendly functions
  • World-strictest German standard approved with supreme brightness and 250-degree wide beam angles
I just ordered this unit, so I will not know if it will live up to my expectations or not.  Between this brake light and the Laser tail light I think I will be covered from rear end collisions.  Well maybe that is asking a little to much, as I have seen how people drive around here.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride