Nice ride today 72℉

This was a great day for a ride.  The temperature was a beautiful 72℉ with 4 mph winds. I can live with that.  I rode 10.15 miles in 41:10 minutes at an average speed of 14.8 mph and a max speed of 24.3 mph.  I burnt 583 calories and my average HR was 148 and my Max HR was 163 bpm. My results are below.

Today's ride was real nice until I reached mile marker 9 where the road is a gradual up hill climb for about a mile.  Over night the work crews were out grinding down the surface in preparation for paving.  The surface was now like a wash board causing severe pain in my neck and a chattering of my teeth.  I rode a few hundred feet and was forced to ride the grass apron the rest of they way taking a huge chance as it is strewn with glass.

Yesterday my new Phil Wood bearings came in and I will make time in a few weeks if not sooner to have them installed. My battery on my cadence sensor is dead, or at least that is what I think is wrong.  Later today I will change it and see.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride