Making a goal and keeping it

At the beginning of the season I made a goal for myself, to be the healthiest I could be and break my own speed record.  Well I am slowly progressing toward that goal. I have broken my average speed already and my health is greatly improved.  I closely watch what I eat and limit the amounts I consume.  Today I rode my usual boring route which is 10.04 miles. My average speed was 14.8 mph and my max speed was 24.2 mph.  I burnt 562 calories and my average heart rate was 151 bpm while my max heart rate was 170 bpm. The temperature today was a nice 78℉ and the wind was variable at 6-15 mph. The wind today seemed to be in my face 99% of the ride getting me to push harder. As usual my stats are below. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride