Schwalbe Tire Update July 3

Yesterday July 3rd I received the Marathon tire I ordered on Amazon.com.  So if all goes well I will go to my LBS and get a new tube and have it filled with Tru-Goo.   While I am there I will have the tire mounted.  I will be glad to get on the road again.  To be honest the next few days are going to be near 100℉, so ridding might be hard.  I intend to try, and if I don't do as many miles as I hope to so what!  I spoke to Schwalbe regarding the replacement and was told a container is due to arrive in two weeks. If the tire is not on that container it will not come until late August.  I hope it comes soon as I would have preferred to mount the two new tires and save the older as a spare.


During my non ridding time I had time to make a few modifications.
1. Removed the fenders. (I prefer the clean look) I also don't ride in bad weather.

2. I designed and fabricated a new computer sensor mount to replace the mount on the fender.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride