Out came the tights

This morning I headed out for my ride wearing a long sleeve jersey and tights. It was only 49 degrees when I started out and ended at 52 degrees.  The wind was from the West at 12 mph. I had a nice workout which I needed after last nights meal. I love eating out, but I feel horrible when I weigh myself in the morning. I know I am very much possessed when it comes to maintaining my weight.  The main thing is that the more weight I have around my waist the more pain I have in my back. So I have only a few pounds to play with. Below is my stats for this ride, to see the details click "View Details on the map bottom.



Yesterday I realized that My Garmin Edge 305 had the bike profile all wrong so my calories and stats were way off. Oh well I screwed that up. I put it to the correct weight and my calories burnt increased by 25%.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride