KMC X-9 Chain installed

This morning first thing I went to the LBS for Chris to install my KMC X-9 chain. As usual Chris and Jason great me with a smile and a hardy "Good Morning". It is always a pleasure doing business at Halters Cycles in South Brunswick New Jersey.  They are not a recumbent dealer, but their skills give them an edge. There work ethics are exemplary, and there hasn't been a problem that they haven't been able to fix. In a few minutes after getting there Chris started work on the trike and had it installed and lubricated in a very short time. It was great that it got done so quickly, but that meant I had to leave. I enjoy going to their shop just for a short chat. In the Spring and Summer they are so busy chats seem to be short, but they do have a business to run.


After returning from the LBS I wiped down the trike and installed some SRAM cable guides on the tie-rod to hold the brake cables that seem to get in the way of the chain. I usually use a Velcro wrap, but it isn't as elegant an installation as the guides. I need to put a coat of wax on the Black Widow, but it is a bit to cold for that kind of work in the garage.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride