Horn on the way

My new GaleForce Blaster should be delivered today, at least I hope so. I made a mount for the horn using a bottle cage. I got the idea from Jim on the Bentrider.com forum. I modified the cage and mounted it to the boom directly in front of the cross T.   Once I have the horn I will paint the cone flat black then mount and wire it to its battery. Once I have the horn and figure out how to wire it for the best riding position I will post more photos.

Cage to Hold Horn

Well the horn arrived and I have installed it as planned. I have the button on the right hand-grip and the battery in the bag on the left Cross T. Below is the finished job.

Horn in Converted Cage

Comments

ajelliottjr said…
Joel - Well did you get it today? How is it? Can you make a small video on it, please? I would love to see and hear it in action. I need to get one to replace my Air-Zound horn which I had trouble with right from the beginning. Thanks Andy

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride