Recuperation ride!

The day before yesterday I had a doctors appointment and he changed one of my medications, needless to say it caused a problem. It said to take once a day which I did, and it also it can cause drowsiness so I took it at night. Well to make a long story short it kept me awake the whole night. I called the doctor in the morning and he told me to take it in the mornings which I did today before my ride. I just hope I sleep tonight.

I rode this morning and covered 15.27 miles in one hour and seven minutes and burnt 733 calories. I had an average speed of 13.8 mph and a max speed of 25.0 mph. I had a max heart rate of 146 bpm. The weather was 80 degrees with a SW wind at 15 mph. I will not be riding tomorrow as I have my granddaughters first birthday party.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride