Riding against the wind

Lately it seems like all I do is ride into the wind, and today was no different. I would love to have a day with no wind so I can actually see what my average speed would be. I rode 14.07 miles in 1hr and 3 minutes at an average speed of 13.24 and a max speed of 21.7 mph. The wind was out of the NW at 15 mph and the temperature was 73 degrees. I burnt 664 calories and I feel very good and the pain factor in low so far. The RavX pack is working out well as I now have a place for money, my phone and other goodies. The problem I was having with the Adeo Speakers has a temporary fix, but it is a pain to impliment, so a replacement is in order. I would love to get the Garmin Edge 305, so I am putting cash away toward it. Hopefully I don't need the cash for something unexpected.

UPDATE: The speakers for the Adeo came today and I built a mount, but I won't know if they will be loud enough to make them practical.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride