Great but smelly ride

I started my ride at 11:00 AM do to the heat, and rode 14.59 miles in 1 hr 3 min at an average speed of 13.74 mph and a max speed of 24.8 mph. My average speed has increased again for the third day, which makes me feel real good. The weather was as follows: Temperature 80 degrees, wind from the SW at 10 mph. The weather does not look good for the next few days, but it changes quickly. Now for the bad part of the ride! My ride happened to coincide with the garbage pickup, and I was about five to ten minutes behind the truck. The results was an awful stench from the rotting garbage and liquids spilled when the garbage is compacted. I have to remember that for next Tuesday.

Yesterday afternoon the Adeo Speakers came in the mail and I assembled a mount for it, which looks nice, but the speakers are half as loud as the I-Ride speakers, but I can still hear the Adeo under normal conditions. I will try to post a photo today or tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride