Fantastic day for a ride.


At 12:00 PM I left the comfort of my house to get in a daily ride, and I must say it was a "fabulous day for just that". The temperature at the start of my ride was 55 degrees with a slight cool breeze, at the end of the ride the temperature was 66 degrees with a steady wind from the WSW at 10 mph. I used my South Middlebush Road loop plus I added local roads to extend the ride to 15.56 miles. My average speed was 12.63 with a top speed of 24.1 mph. I burnt 734 calories in one hour and 14 minutes. The trike handled well, but I can see I need to add some inflation to my front tires as they seem unevenly inflated. That will wait until tomorrow, as I will also wipe the chain down at that time.

Yesterday I ordered a Delta Universal rack as the one I have is odd shaped and heavier. It was shipped today from Ohio, so I have no idea how long until I receive it. Last week I ordered four low discharge AAA batteries for my on board speaker system which I use for my Adeo GPS Trainer and my MP3 player.

I
am hopping that the weather is still good for tomorrows ride as I need the constant flow of Endorphins. I had my first Epidural shot last week and I will have another at the end of this month. I hope I get good results. I have now been going to the Pain Control Center of New Jersey for a good 5 years with great results, so I have no reason to expect the same with this series of shots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride