Yesterday's Ride Report & other news.

Yesterday I headed out for my ride in a lot of pain. I have been having some pain and my doctor diagnosed it as a Prostate infection and put me on an antibiotic. I have now been on the antibiotic for three days with no relief. I still managed to ride 12.01 miles in 57 minutes 1 second and burnt 581 calories. My average speed for this ride was 12.68 mph and my maximum speed was 25.40 mph. The temperature was 74 degrees and the wind was out of the NW at 10-21 mph.

Tom told me that the new steering brackets are in and will be shipped shortly. That will be a nice job to take care of in a few days. I will check alignment when the parts arrive, I am not sure if I want to paint them as they are made of Stainless Steel. The new brackets are shaped by milling machine and look real nice. While I have the trike apart i have to adjust the fender on the left side.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride