Saturday Morning Ride Report!

At 9:00 AM I ran out the door to get my ride in for the day as we had a birthday party to attend. Everything was in my favor for a good ride. I rode 20.08 miles in 1 hr and 33 min. The weather was perfect with a temperature of 77 degrees with winds from the WSW at 6 mph gusting to 14 mph. My average speed was 12.95 and my max speed was 24.20 mph. I needed to get some more miles in as I am still trying to loose a few more pounds. I burnt 973 calories but that won't make up for the food I ate at the party. I would love to get my weight back down to 153, so I have 5 or 6 pounds to loose and it has been very hard. I don't eat junk and I don't eat large meals, so I don't know what my problem is. I am not giving up as I feel better at a lower weight.

I am still tweaking the steering modification and have another ride to complete with the bracket mounted below the kingpin. My next test will be with the bracket above the kingpin as i had it originally. I will report back with the test results.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride