Good news and ride report

I went out at 11:00 this morning for my daily ride when after 10 miles I received a call from my son, that he is being released from the hospital this afternoon. I rushed home and showered and will be heading for the city in a few minutes. I rode 11.02 miles with an average speed of 12.37 and a top speed of 28.10mph. I burnt 513 calories on this wonderful ride. The wind was a brisk 10-15mph coming from the South, and the average temperature was 73 degrees.

I had a real close call with an idiot driver almost at the end of my ride. I was cruising along at 26mph when this idiot pulls up along side blows her horn then cuts right into the road on the right. I jammed on my breaks and my boom missed her car by a inch or two. My heart was in my mouth, and I saw black for a second or two, and then all I could see was red, I was so angry, that if she was next to me I think I would have decked her women or not. If I had hit her car it would have been in the front wheel well which would have flipped the trike with me on board. I guess I was lucky today, but I did get a stress test out of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride