Another great ride today.

I set out this morning to try and make up for my shorter rides, but i didn't make it. Not because I didn't want to but because i met some friends and spent extra time looking over each others bikes and trikes. There were three besides myself and we had a great time. It was unusual since we all started out from different places and met at the same place by accident. There was one other trike which was a Terra trike, and two Rans bikes. The fellow with the trike was having trouble with his tires wearing very poorly, so after the others split he followed me home and we adjusted his toe-in. it should be fine now, but a shame about the tires being ruined. My ride was along Middlebush Road then a loop through Kendall Park and Somerset. It was a total of 16.61 miles at asn average speed of 13.33 and a maximum speed of 22.93. I burnt 774 calories in 1 hour and 15 minutes. The weather was 43 degrees and partially cloudy with a wind out of the WSW at 5 Mph gusting to 9 Mph. Tomorrow there will not be a ride do to the weather and that I must take my sun for some medical tests.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride