Ride Report

This morning I rode 14.23 miles in 1 Hr 5 Minutes. My average speed was 13.13 Mph and I burnt 667 calories. The weather for todays ride was mostly cloudy with winds out of the NNW at 6 Mph gusting to 13 Mph. The temperature at start of ride was a nice 56 degrees and at the end of the ride it was 62 degrees. I combined my ride with a little trip to the vegetable market.

The repair of the speakers went well and the noise is gone. I have become very accustomed to the sound of the Adeo and the music while I ride. I still haven't taken any pictures of the Adeo and the Ipod Shuffle mounted on the trike, and the MegaHorn mounted.
©Radical Designs

UPDATE: This evening I bit the bullet and ordered the Radical Designs Panniers in the small size. I felt the small size will give me enough room to carry my tools and have enough room for the occasional trip to the market. It might be a bit of a challenge mounting them as one end goes over the seat while the other hangs off the rack. I will try my best to get the panniers as far back on the rack as possible. I might be forced to have them at the front, but I hope I can avoid that. I chose red as the color so that I would be more visible while riding. I ordered these panniers from Bent Up Cycles There phone number is 818-994-4171. This is my first purchase from them and I have been told very good things about them. With some luck I should have them by the middle of next week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride