Ride report and Ipod Shuffle test

Yesterday morning I left on my ride to test the Adeo and the Ipod Shuffle combination. I rode 14.33 miles under a bright sun and mild winds. My average speed was 12.90 a slight gain from my prior ride. I burnt 672 calories and managed to go a weekend without a weight gain.

The Adeo and the Ipod Shuffle worked very well together and made my workout very pleasant. As advertised the MP3 music was just about muted when the Adeo was announcing some ride information. The volume of the music and the Adeo was perfect and easy to hear over the road noise. I was able to hear the surrounding traffic even with the music playing. This morning I have to work on the speaker mount, I am not satisfied with it as of yet, a little fine tunning is called for. I hope to take a few photos and update my web page this morning. The weather is threatening so a ride might be out of the question. Once I get a few photos I will update this Blog.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride