Ride Report & Adeo update.

This afternoon I decided to ride even that I didn't feel to well, still having stomach problems. I rode my local loop with an additional loop on other streets. The weather was sunny and 37 degrees with a wind out of the South at 13 Mph gusting to 19 Mph. Of course the wind kept my speed to an average of 11.6 Mph with a peaks of 21 Mph. I wasn't in a race and don't expect there to be a huge increase. The route gave me a total elevation change of 140', but that 140' was a steep climb. My total distance for today was 14.08 miles.

The Adeo worked flawlessly during the complete ride. I love the pause/resume function built in it makes for a much easier report. I guess as i use the Adeo I will make some additional adjustments to my program to suit my needs. One adjustment will be the distance updates will be closer together. I will continue to report any changes untill I get this down to a science.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride