My Rant for Today!

Online shopping can be a great thing or a typical online screw up! As I had posted before I had ordered three items for my winter cycling wardrobe. My first shipment came which included the Neoprene booties and the pair of winter tights, which the tights were not what I ordered. I placed that item back in the box and sent it Priority Mail on Friday costing $6.65 which is three dollars cheaper than what I was charged to have them delivered to me in the first place. The package Priority was delivered yesterday at Performance Bicycle which took 3 days door to door. The back ordered Balaclava from the first order was shipped via Smart Post on November 14th and it still isn't here, and according to Smart Post tracking it left the local FedEx sorting station 2 miles from my home on the way to the post office to deliver to me on the 16th. So it only proves one thing and that is Corporate management seems screwed up when it comes to delivery. Performance Bicycle tells me that I have to wait to Monday of next week before a trace could be done. By the time this trace is done they will be out of what I ordered. That happened to me last year on another order. The new tights are supposed to be here on Friday, and I feel with their record there isn't a chance in hell that I will see them on Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride