Completed My Winter Wardrobe

This morning I received an email from Bike Nashbar offering free shipping or 20% off any items. I new I needed a base layer and decided to see what they had. I found a nice suitable top that would provide me with the warmth I will need to continue riding. Here is the specifications from the Nashbar site.

Terramar Mid-Weight Lycra Crew Base Layer

The Terramar Mid-Weight Lycra Crew Base Layer is a key component to keeping warm and comfortable in any cold weather outdoor activity. Constructed from a polyester/Lycra® fabric that wicks moisture away from the body, so you stay warm and dry. Contoured scoop tail for performance fit that keeps cold air out, and rib-knit Lycra® collar and cuffs provide an exact fit for added comfort. Raglan sleeve design gives a free range of motion and flatlock seams prevent chaffing. Sizes: M (38-40), L (42-44), XL (46-48)
Item No. » AA-TMLC
The cost for this base layer is $14.97 on sale and the original cost was $29.95
Below is a picture courtesy of Nashbar©


The more the weather changes for the worse I am getting more hyped up to ride this winter season. Of course the weather has to cooperate a little, and if lucky it will be a mild winter.

A few minutes ago the Postman delivered the tights and Balaclava from Performance bike and I tried the Balaclava on for size, and I can see it looks like I will be very warm on those cold winter days. I will try on the tights tonight and see how they fit, but just from looking at them I am almost sure they will fit just fine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride