Short and windy ride!

This morning I left for my ride and the temperature was 64 degrees and very windy. There was a wind out of the WNW at 8 mph gusting to 14 mph making it very hard to pedal up hill. The time I returned from my ride the temperature was 67 degrees. I am expecting better weather later in the week. At least I hope it won't be as windy. I rode 12 miles today, and would have liked to do more but the wind was blowing up the dust and leaves making it very dangerous to ride these back roads. This time of year it becomes very hazardous to ride do to all the leaves falling and piling up along the roads. As these leaves start to decay and get wet and slimy it makes it almost impossible to prevent the trike or bike from sliding around when breaking. So I have to ride farther to the left, or sometimes in the traffic lane.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride