Another great day to ride.

This morning I awoke to very cloudy skies. The temperature at the start of my ride was 65 degrees and when I returned it was 73 degrees. I prefer sunny skies and moderate temperatures, but you can't have everything. The wind today was a nice 3 mph gusting to 7 coming out of the WSW. Today's ride was on local roads with long moderate climbs and no down hill runs to speak of. I was averaging 12 to 13 mph with sprints of 22+ mph. I am getting very excited about getting this wheel cover addition done, but I can't start until Thursday morning.

Once the wheel covers are installed I will have the new break levers with parking buttons installed. I also plan to dress the covers with IHPVA decals one on each cover. I think 3" letters will do, but I will ask my sign maker which looks better.
Tektro Break Levers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride