No ride today it's family day!

This morning I was up early and ready to play with my grandson, being just two he is full of energy and ready to take a 59 year old like me for a ride I will never forget. I had a great time playing with his toy trucks and construction equipment. I had a blast, but by 11:00 AM I felt like I had ridden 200 miles without a stop. By back is sore and I can hardly bend over. When my kids left and my wife and I had time to relax it was 3:00 PM and enough time to take in a movie. All in all a real nice day. Tomorrow I hope to hit the road for a short local ride, and then go to the fireworks. This will be my first fireworks in 5 years. Ever since my service in Vietnam the sound of fireworks and the smell makes me a nervous wreck, I am ready to dig a fox hole and crawl in. I have given my friends every excuse under the sun not to go before, and I think it is about time that I go and try to make the best of it.

I have been in contact with TW-Bents regarding the trike fenders, and I am looking forward to receiving mine. They are very nice people and they seem very much interested in the sport, and not just building and selling bikes. I guess it is not often where you have a job that you really enjoy, and I get the impression that these people love there work.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride