Uneventful day!


Today was a very lazy day as far as the trike goes. I was able to get in 10 miles on the trike on local roads, and as usual the AB Tadpole (Black Widow) handled great. Again the wind was in my face for at least half of those miles, making it hard to keep up the speed above 12 mph.

I spent some time updating my Recumbent Trike web page and it's mirror. I added a few pictures and added a page for my Service Stand Project. As I add more to the trike or refine the design I will update the page.

The other day I discussed using Pedros ICE Wax lubrication and how good it is. Well after a few days using it under some extremely dirty conditions and some normal conditions the chain and cassette look shiny and new. This stuff is worth every penny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride