Leisure ride

This morning I decided it was a day for just a local 10 mile ride, and I would spend the day doing things with my wife. The ride was on local streets, but it was much harder a ride than any so far. The wind was so intense that there were times I was slowed to a 7 mph crawl. But when the wind was at my tail I moved along at 13 to 14 mph without a problem. The time I got home my legs were mush and I could barely stand. I wish I had my heart rate monitor, so that I could judge the workout.

Tomorrow I will purchase PVC fittings and pipe to make a work stand for the trike. It has been very hard to service the chain without one. It should take a few hours and I will have a easy method of raising the rear of the trike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride