Can't Test Today!


Yesterday I dropped the trike off at Halters Cycles for there mechanic to work on the brakes once again. I was told to pick it up later that day. I returned to the shop to find the mechanic taking care of other customers, which I totally understand. He said he started working on it but many customers showed up in the shop with repairs and wanting to purchase bikes. When the customers left he once again started working on the trike. He adjusted then took it for a ride around the huge parking area, then adjusted and rode again. After about 45 minutes of adjusting and riding he said "I think it is correct now". I took it for a short ride and heard nothing, I will take it out for a longer ride once this wet weather breaks.

I am not very happy with the water bottle cage and the way it is mounted, so I will look for a Nylon cage like the Cateye BC-100, and try that out. This cage has slots on each side that will except Tie-Wraps (Wire Ties) for me to mount the cage to the enlarged frame. I still might need to use some 3M two sided tape to hold it in place. If I used just the Tie-Wraps it might rotate around and under the frame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride