Nightmare Continues

This morning I left myself extra time to get to the bike shop for final adjustments to the AB trike. About 300' from the entrance to the shop a commercial van hit me on the side and tore off the bumper and fender and part of the drivers door. Another start of a bad day. I am sore all over, but nothing serious. After waiting for the police and supporting the front bumper I proceeded to the bike shop.

At the shop the mechanic set up the shifters and brakes, then cut the chain down to the proper size. He of course took it for a test ride, and I had a hard time getting him off of it. He was having a blast. The trike is complete except for a few safety items such as a mirror.

The next report will be when I get to ride my new toy. I hope in a few days, when the pain goes away.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride