A nice relaxing day!


Today I spent with the wife, shopping and hanging out. I really needed a quiet day. I spent a little while installing a bike computer and programming the proper wheel size. Now almost everything is done, and as soon as the mirror arrives and the flag is installed I will go on the road.

Heard from Steve of ActionBike regarding the few problems with my trike order. He informed me that He and Randy will be attending an open house put on by J & B Importers. They are a large supplier of bike parts. Steve said he will get the parts I needed on Sunday and ship them out on Monday the 27 th of February. Looking forward to the parts arrival.

I am adding a picture of the computer and its mount so you get an idea of how different installing one of these on a trike can be..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride