In your Face!!!!

Well this mornings ride was just one of those demanding rides.  The wind was stronger than normal and whipping in every direction creating tinny Tornadoes.  It was hard to stay on a straight line, glad I didn't have a fairing or wheel covers. The sun was behind the clouds for much of the ride but when it appeared it seemed to be blinding, and I couldn't read my Garmin even with sun glasses. Oh well I just chalk it off to a rough day.

Yesterday I ordered a new Garmin Edge 500 to replace my ailing Edge 305, I hope it is just as good if not better.  I will use my Heart Rate Strap from the 305.  I should have it next week early if it gets shipped today.  Also yesterday I washed the trike, it was a long time coming. I always wipe it down, but grit builds over time.  I used Finish Line bike wash, easy to use and no water needed.

My ride stats are below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride