To much time on my hands

As I sit at my desk looking out at the rain filed sky I wonder about what to do next on my trike.  I seem to be in a funk of sorts as the weather has not been cooperating.  As the readers that follow my blog realize my trike goes through changes every year or so. It goes from having many accessories to be stripped down to nothing.  I finally think I have found a good balance of weight to gadgets.  I am afraid if the weather doesn't allow me to get out on the road, I might have a relapse and start adding to the trike.  I am trying to keep the trike and the engine at a certain weight, and so far I have achieved both.  My weight is down to 140 lbs and I am feeling well, but I still have to get back on the road to build some muscle mass which I lost over a period of bad physical health.

The seat and neck rest are adjusted to accommodate my bad cervical condition. My lower lumbar is now as comfy as it is going to get, with the seat in this more reclined position.

With the Delaware and Raritan canal tow path being resurfaced, I will try to make it my ride  of  choice.  This way I don't have to ride with the growing traffic and poor drivers.  But again I haven't been on the tow path in a while so I am not sure it is as good as it looks.

Now I sit back and wait.  This week is a total loss as far as riding as I have appointments during the week and my Grandchildren for the weekend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride