Rain, Rain and more Rain!!!!

I truly thought I would be out riding by now, but all we have here is threats of violent thunderstorms and rain.  The skies are dark and threatening, so I haven't dared getting caught out. As all this ride posturing is going on I have been stuck at home waiting for my cable provider to fix my Internet and phone. It has been over a month where my phone either disconnects or is totally unavailable.  Then when that is working my Internet goes out. I have had four service calls and still problems.  I finally got so upset I contracted with FIOS which it has some limitations that I will have to live with. I will loose my mirror web page, but no big deal as I have my high speed primary.  Oh well enough wind for today, I will post as things progress and I get out to ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride