Another day another update

Last season when I flipped my trike on a nearby back road I not only damaged myself I lost my Kuat Bottle Lock.  This lock is not what you would call heavy duty, but for the times I go into the local store or bathroom it serves the purpose.  I know I can't just depend on the lock, so I also use my bike alarm as a second line of defense.  So yesterday I ordered the replacement for the Bottle Lock from Amazon and it was shipped today. What is nice about this lock is that it fits nicely into one of my bottle cages.
"Kuat Bottle Lock (White)"


UPDATE: Received word that the Bottle Lock will be delivered May 15th.  A day later that I thought. It is being delivered by FedEX Smartpost and USPS.  Since 1:10 AM this morning it has been sitting 6 miles from my door. I hate Smartpost as it can sit for days before being delivered to the post office.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride