Trying to get back on the road

Well it is a few days since I flipped the Black Widow and some things are improving while others are not. First thing yesterday I bought the parts needed to repair the computer mount, and a new replacement Mirrcycle Mirror.  Last evening I cut the parts for the mount and painted them this morning. The base of the mount has been installed and the vertical stem fastened in place.  I will not know until tomorrow if the adhesive held, so I am unable to mount the mirror until then.  Next will be to mount the SlipGrip mount for the iPhone.  After I know the adhesive is dry and the mirror and SlipGrip is mounted I will bring the trike to halters for the brake adjustment.

Now my damage is going to be an up hill battle. As the doctor said "It will get worse before it gets better!" Well he is correct, as I feel horrible, and the pain is very bad. I will post here as things progress, for both me and the trike.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride