Flipped the Black Widow Today.

This morning I was out on my usual route and came to a corner that I usually can take at 20+ mph, and flipped the trike. There has been a huge amount of rain and sand had been washed up on the road, so I didn't have a chance. There is no damage to the trike that I can see other than the rubber axle cover on the left front wheel. The custom mounts for my computer and my Mirrycle mirror was destroyed. Tomorrow I will start the process of building a new mount. The Mirror is ordered, but I am having trouble finding the rubber end cap or axle cover. I have a call out to Steve and Randy, I hope they can help with that. My left arm and leg are covered with Road Rash and I am hurting bad, but my pride is hurt more. A motorist viewed my accident and just drove off without even asking if I was OK.

I heard from Steve as I was writing this post and he has the part I need. He is sending it out today. I rode 10.41 miles at an average speed of 9.5 mph and a top speed of 23 mph.I burnt 698 calories and my average HR was 133bpm and my max HR was 165bpm. Below is my stats from Garmin Connect.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride