Winds have died down some, what a relief!

After yesterdays ride from hell, I was dreading going out today, but I pushed myself. There are those days where I get in a funk and want to vegetate.  Today I started out and was pushing hard and not getting anywhere. I continued to push and near the end of the ride I looked at my front chain wheels and realized the reason for the hard time was that I was in the large ring not the middle ring. I can't believe I was so stupid and did such a bad move.

I rode 10.14 miles in 41:26 minutes at an average speed of 14.7 mph and a max speed of 23.6 mph.  I burnt 541 calories and my average HR was 149 bpm while my max HR was 160 bpm. The temperature at the start of the ride was 45℉ and it was 62℉ at the end of the ride. I sure needed my new jacket today, but it is sitting in Portland OR for the last four days. UPS said it is on time for delivery.


My stats for today's ride is below.

It looks like next season I will have to buy new cycling pants as mine are all large.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride