Windiest ride to date

I headed out today with a smile on my face as I was looking forward to the ride. Well after the first five minutes the smaile was gone from my face.  The winds were so strong that I had a hard time pushing against them. They seemed to be coming from all directions at once.  The leaves and debris were flying everywhere including in my face. The winds were 18 mph gusting to 28 and the temperature was 59℉ at the start and 62℉ at the end of the ride.  I rode 10.26 miles in 44.35 minutes at an average speed of 13.8 mph and a max speed of 20.0 mph.  I burnt 527 calories which has to be wrong as I worked my butt off trying to fight the wind.  My stats are below.

Below are the modified Flag mounts with included anti-noise grommet.

Grommet added to eliminate tapping noise
Grommet added to eliminate tapping sound

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride