A Snails Pace

This morning I planned on using my local route that has been closed for repaving, but that idea didn't bear fruit.  I made my usual turn onto my normal route and rode about 200 feet when again the road was closed, so I turned around and headed for Claremont Road detour.  I rode 10.03 miles in 42:03 minutes at an average speed of 14.3 mph and a max speed of 23.1 mph.  I burnt 541 calories and my Average HR was 145 Bpm and my Max HR was 158 Bpm.  The temperature was 54℉ when I started and was 60℉ when I returned home. The winds were from the NW at a constant 15 mph, which is strong, but doable.  The problem was with the leaves and dirt being blown in my face.  I feel like I washed with sandpaper. As usual my ride stats are below the text.


With luck I will receive the bearing tool by the end of the week, but that depends if it went out on time.  Tom is being very nice loaning me his custom made tool, which is one of a kind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride