Nice day for a ride & derailleur problems

This morning was perfect weather for a ride, the temperature was a beautiful 60℉ when I started and 64℉ at the end. I rode 10.10 miles in 41:05 minutes with an average speed of 14.8 mph and a max speed of 28.2 mph. My average HR was 143 bpm and my max HR was 161 bpm and I burnt 561 calories. My ride stats are below.

I ran into some derailleur problems and will head over to my LBS after I shower.  For some reason it jumps cogs and isn't smooth. I think it wasn't adjusted correctly last time I was in.

UPDATE: I went to my LBS with the Black Widow and he adjusted the tension on the rear derailleur and it seems fine now. I went for a test ride around the parking lot and it shifted well, but I wasn't at any speed to be sure. Friday I will test it again on the road.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride