New Route today and computer problems

Today's ride took me on a different route do to construction.  I rode 10.37 miles in 41:41 seconds at an average pace of 14.9 mph and a max pace of 25.5 mph. I burnt 557 calories and my average HR was 149 bpm while my max HR was 162 bpm.  My stats are below. The temperature was a little cool at 65℉ so I had to wear a cycling jacket which I hate wearing as it bunches up in the front as it isn't shaped for recumbent riding.

As I passed the road construction area I asked the crew when it will be done, and he said "Don't you think that you being handicapped should ride on the sidewalk?" I looked at him and jumped out of my seat as quick as I could, and his mouth dropped open. He then said "I thought that that was one of those special wheelchairs." The rest of the crew started laughing and the police officer guarding the site looked like he would pee in his pants.


I ran into computer problems the other day, and thought by changing the battery in the Cadence sensor would fix it, but I was wrong.  The battery in the computer is what needed changing and after today's ride I did just that.

I sent a PM to LayZeeD on the www.bentrideronline.com forum asking if he would loan me his bearing tool. I haven't heard back from him, but he is at work, so I can wait. I just hope I get it by next week early. Now that the bearings are here I am getting antsy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride