Hurricane Earl Slowed me down

This morning I left for my ride with the intention of riding my normal ride and route, but was I wrong.  As soon as I left I realized that Hurricane Earl left some very strong winds behind. The constant wind was variable at around 25 mph and there were a few gusts of over 35 mph.  So I decided to keep to my local roads and streets.  I rode 9.08 miles in 39:29 minutes at an average speed of 13.8 mph and a max speed of 22.6 mph. I burnt 484 calories and my average HR was 140 bpm while my max HR was 154 bpm. My stats are posted below this post.

So far my removal of the rack has not effected me in any major way other than my pushing and lifting handle is gone. It will make transporting a drop harder and pushing much harder.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride