Great riding day before the storm

I think today will be the last day of riding until Earl passes us. The winds are starting to pick up and it is the calm before the storm, I hope we don't get hit to bad.  I rode 10.05 miles in 40:31 minutes and burnt 557 calories.  My average speed was 14.9 mph and my max speed on the flat was 27.5 mph.  My average HR was 147 bpm and my max HR was 164 bpm. I had to work a little harder to maintain speed today and I feel it. The temperature at the start of my ride was 81℉ and the wind was from the SW at 10 mph and climbing to 18 mph. My stats are below.

My NightRider CherryBomb taillight will be here later today so I might have time to work on mounting it, and implementing my loss prevention system.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride