Glorious day for a ride.

I got up this morning with my jets burning on high. I decided that today would be a great day for a extended ride. The weather was very cool making riding conditions great. I choose the extended route along Canal Road that runs parallel to the Raritan Canal for a nice short bit. The roads leading up to the canal consist of rolling hills and some moderate down hill runs. The ride away from the canal is all up hill. I rode 15.61 miles in 1:14:18 hours at an average speed of 12.6 mph and a max speed of 27.8 mph. I burnt 798 calories and my heart rate was 137 bpm average while my max heart rate was 167 bpm. The temperature was 74℉ with the wind from the North at 8 mph with gusts to 15 mph.My ride info from Garmin is listed below.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beautiful day for a ride